I’m very proud to share some great news about my broker/dealer – LPL Financial. LPL and its advisors have been ranked No. 1 in net customer loyalty among 24 leading financial distributor firms by Investor Brandscape, a Cogent Reports study release by Market Strategies International.
LPL earned a Net Promoter Score of 70, which was 25 points higher than the No. 2 firm and 49 points higher than the average score of 21 for all firms. Cogent’s study explored 10 key drivers of investor loyalty, and LPL ranked among the top 5 in seven of 10 key focus areas, including three No. 1 rankings. According to the study, LPL Financial ranked:
- No. 1 in quality of investment advice;
- No. 1 in financial stability;
- No. 1 in satisfaction of fees and expenses;
- No. 3 in retirement planning services;
- No. 3 in quality and clarity of statements;
- No. 4 in range of investment products and services; and
- No. 4 in easy to do business with.
As an LPL advisor, I am thrilled to see investors rate our firm and its advisors so highly. It’s a testament to the value of LPL’s independent business model – and our innovative, industry-leading products and services – which put the advisor at the heart of the investor relationship.
Again, wanted to share the great news and thank you for business.
Peter Graham Jr.
Navesink Wealth Management
Phone: 732-671-8855 Ext. 14